GHAFTRAM is currently made up of 40,000 Traditional Medicine Practitioners (TMP’s) including all practice groups but 25,000 practitioners have registered with the practice groups under the Federation.
The Federation is made up of five (5) Mother National Associations and about eight affiliated practice groups.
- Ghana National Association of Traditional Healers (GNATH)
- Ghana Psychic and Traditional Healers Association
- Traditional Herbalist Association of Ghana
- Traditional Service Organisation (TSO)
- Universal Plant Medicine and Traditional Healers Association
Some affiliated members
- Ghana muslims traditional healers associations
- Kpolifa association of Ghana
- Ghana Association of Medical Herbalists (GAMH)
Some Traditional medicine practice groups under the federation includes;
- Bone setters
- Psychic and Spiritual Healers
- Traditional Birth Attendants
- Medical Herbalists